Back to Events
4 - 7 May 12
French Presidential Election: Second Round
Francois Hollande, a mild-mannered French Socialist, is heading into a presidential runoff election with the upper hand over incumbent Nicolas Sarkozy after winning the most votes in the first round of voting.
However, the nearly one in five voters who chose far right candidate Marine Le Pen may hold the key to victory in the decisive vote on Sunday, 6 May.
Hollande remains favourite to win the runoff after besting Sarkozy in the first round.
To aid your coverage, Global Media Services can offer a range of facilities from Paris, including:
* Rooftop live stand-up positions overlooking the Arc de Triomphe.
* Live stand-up positions at François Hollande's headquarters (Socialist Party).
* Live stand-up positions at Nicolas Sarkozy's headquarters (UMP Party).
* Multi-format tape playout facilities.
* Correspondent available on request in partnership with GRNLive.
* International delivery via AP’s satellite and fibre networks.