Back to Events
31 January 06
US Presidential State of the Union Address
Washington DC, USA
On Tuesday, 31 January 2006, President George W Bush will address the nation with his first State of the Union speech of the New Year.
To aid your coverage, Global Media Services can offer a range of broadcast facilities, including:
* Stand-up positions for live programme inserts (from the Cannon Terrace at the US Capitol or overlooking the White House).
* Chromakey studio with a backdrop of Capitol Hill or the White House.
* Interview studio.
* NTSC Beta SP/SX and DV-Cam tape playout.
* Workspace on request.
* Crewing/editing on request.
* Access to AP's News pictures.