Back to Events
12 June - 13 July 14
2014 FIFA World Cup™
Various Locations, Brazil
Brazil's Newsource Globo and AP Global Media Services will offer comprehensive broadcast facilities throughout Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. The feed points will be available to both rights and non-rights holders.
Facilities by Location:
Rio de Janeiro
Copacabana Beach - FIFA Fan Fest™
* Live stand-up positions overlooking the FIFA Fan Fest™ and Copacabana Beach.
* Multi-camera live stand-up positions.
* Full workspace at the International Broadcast Centre (for non-rights holders).
* Access to AP and Globo Newsource video, internet and editorial support.
Copacabana Beach Kiosk
* Single and multi-camera live stand-up positions overlooking Copacabana Beach.
* Single and multi-camera live stand-up positions overlooking the Maracana stadium.
AP Rio Glass Studio
* Single and double-camera glass-walled studio overlooking Sugarloaf and Botafogo beach.
* Live stand-up positions at the Brazil training camp.
Brazil Host Cities
Live stand-up positions overlook the FIFA Fan Fests™ and stadiums are available (dependent on demand) in the following locations:
* Sao Paulo
* Belo Horizonte
* Porto Alegre
To book or request a ratecard, please use the buttons below.