AP prides itself in providing a high quality, reliable news video, which meets the pace of modern newsgathering and stays at the forefront of technological advances.
We have highly-experienced and dedicated newsgathering teams located in bureaux worldwide – covering news events in some of the most influential, relevant and often hostile places on the planet.
AP is committed to covering the major news stories quickly and comprehensively, delivering news video that meets our customers' news requirements.
- Breaking news and scheduled events.
- Politics, economics, finance and summits.
- Crime, war and protests.
- Natural and man-made disasters.
- Human interest stories and quirky news.
- Trials and court appearances.
- 'Only on AP' are stories you will not see anywhere else - AP investigations, in-depth features and character-driven stories that take a different angle on the news.
- We offer around-the-clock delivery of 65–80 news and current affairs stories per day, depending on the pace of world news events.
- Stories are approximately two and a half minutes long, loosely edited, and supplied with natural sound. Accompanying English language scripts provide you with the facts behind the story, including full and accurate transcripts of interview soundbites and relevant sourcing information.
- AP's editorial team is responsive to the coverage needs of our customers. If there is demand for a story, we will mobilise resources to provide it.
- Exclusive global rights to Sky News (UK) video.
- AP has strict editorial standards and never comments or editorialises on a story.
- The AP Customer Desk is staffed 24/7, offering you proactive and reactive support and editorial advice. The Customer Desk is contactable via T: +44 (0) 207 482 7600, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
, and via AP Instant Chat
We also provide:
- Daily next-day planning updates, weekly news schedules and a downloadable desktop ticker, which allows you to plan your coverage and monitor the latest breaking stories.
- Outlook Alerts, sent directly to your inbox four-times-daily, provide a 12-hour look-ahead, highlighting editors' picks, top stories, Only on AP video, other news and planned coverage. Outlooks are also viewable online, via News Guide
News delivery options include:
AP Media Port
AP Media Port is a file-based satellite delivery system. You can choose between automatically downloading all videos or selecting individual videos for output to your server.
AP Video Hub
AP Video Hub is a file-based online delivery platform, enabling you to download videos directly.
Scripts and shotlists are included.
All video is delivered as soon as it is ready.
If you have any further questions or want to subscribe, Contact Us
and select your country (via the drop-down) to locate your local sales contact.
Alternatively, complete the Trial Enquiry Form
and we will respond to you directly.